Monday 19 January 2015

100,000 Blog Views and Finally Running Well Again



According to the page statistics I am just about to reach 100,000 views of this blog. So thanks to everyone who has had a look, I hope you have enjoyed reading my adventures over the past year.

Here is a list of where people have viewed my blog are from:

Entry
Pageviews
United Kingdom     
81088
United States
8985
France
1353
Germany
777
Ukraine
626
Netherlands
414
Turkey
394
Sweden
378
Moldova
303
Australia
241

I have also had 476,385 views on Google+ but I am not sure how this works!

I have decided to carry on with the blog but I have changed the title as the original one does now not make any sense. So it will now be Steve Birkinshaw’s Running blog. Changing the web address is harder so I will keep this.

After my last blog about getting back to running (http://community.berghaus.com/athletes/back-to-running/) I seemed to go backwards. I did the OMM (http://stevebirkinshaw-wainwright2014.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/omm-2014.html) and a few other longer races and felt exhausted and took ages to recover. My normal resting heart rate was also around 50 beats/minute instead of its usual 40. I rested for 4 weeks and started training again towards the end of December. After 4 good weeks of training my resting heart rate is back to around 40 and I feel like I am running much better and recovering better. I now just need to loose the 7lbs of weight I have put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment