Over nine days I have had a guest blog on nine different websites hosted by runners (thanks for hosting me). The full details can be seen below. I hope anyone reading them has enjoyed them.
1. http://lindadoke.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/there-is-no-map-in-hell-blog-tour-day-1.html?m=1 - The persistent need to push harder, faster, further
2. http://www.gingerrunningman.com/2017/05/02/steve-birkinshaw-book-tour-day-two/ - Typical weekly schedule during the lead-up to my Wainwright round
3. http://www.ultrarunningmatelot.co.uk/2017/05/there-is-no-map-in-hell-blog-tour-day-3.html?m=1 - Best and worst moments of the Wainwright round
4. https://alistairflowers.com/2017/05/04/steve-birkinshaws-12-tips-for-a-wainwrights-attempt/ - 12 Tips for a Wainwrights Attempt
5. http://www.bigandscaryrunning.com/blog/4584755693/There-Is-No-Map-In-Hell-Special-Guest-Blog-Post/11158671 - What happened after my Wainwrights run
6. http://ultrarun.in/2017/05/steve-birkinshaw-how-running-experience-makes-a-difference/ - How experience makes a difference
7. https://www.trainasone.com/steve-birkinshaw-blog-tour/ - Running problems and how to solve them.
8. https://speedylizard.com/2017/05/08/there-is-no-map-in-hell/ - Things you would do differently in planning a Wainwrights challenge again